CPR and first aid are important skills that in high demand. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can teach these skills to anyone by conducting EFR Primary Care CPR and the EFR Secondary Care First Aid courses.
As a PADI EFR Instructor you will teach CPR and first aid to others so they can be prepared for an emergency.
- What do I need to start?
- What Will I Do?
- What can you Teach?
- PADI Divemaster certification
- PADI Emergency First Response certification or qualifying certification from another certification organsation.
- Minimum Age: 18 yrs
Gain experience in how to structure learning, the requirements of performance-based training and your role as the instructor in the learning environment for teaching CPR and first aid.
You also learn how to motivate students, evaluate student knowledge, present course content effectively, become proficient in developing students’ hands-on skills practice sessions, and are taught how to present an effective scenario-based learning experience.
- Conduct the PADI EFR Primary Care CPR course
- Conduct the EFR Secondary Care First Aid course
- You also learn to conduct the recommended Automated External Defibrillator (AED), emergency oxygen and conscious choking management skills.