The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is one of the most popular specialty scuba diving courses, and it’s easy to see why.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time which means more time underwater. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate which therefore allows repetitive dives to be longer.
- What do I need to start?
- What will I Learn?
- How long will it take?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification
(or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Minimum Age: 12 years
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including how to manage oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- Theoretical course only
- 2 x Knowledge review session
- 1 x Final Exam
The Enriched Air Diver crewpak includes all required materials to complete the Enriched Air Diver specialty (included in course price)
- The Enriched Air Diver Manual covers the procedures for diving with Enriched Air (up to 40%)
- The Enriched Air Diving DVD demonstrates step-by-step how to plan a dive using multiple dive tables.
- The crewpak also includes the 32%, 36% and the DSAT Oxygen Exposure tables.