Do you want to maximize your dive times? (Of course). Want to get the most out of your dive computer and eRDPml? (Naturally). Then the PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty course is for you.
In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all. This is a great way to learn how to make multilevel dives even if you forget to bring your dive computer.
- What do I need to start?
- What will I Learn?
- How long will it take?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification
(or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Minimum Age: 12 years
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan and execute multilevel dives
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
- Maximise your no stop time
- Minimum Open Water Training: 2 dives over one day
The electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP ML), Multilevel version is a great tool to help you plan your multilevel dives:
- Plan up to 5 consecutive dives
- Plan up to 3 consecutive multi-level dives