Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, a Try Dive session will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
During the Try Dive experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in our training pool and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
- What do I need to start?
- What will I Learn?
- How long will it take?
- Virtually anyone who is in good health and reasonably fit can enjoy a Discover Scuba session in the pool.
- Minimum Age: 10 years
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will help you decide whether you wish to continue to the full Open Water course.
- A short briefing
- Approximately 1 hour in the pool